Most of our neighbors use that ABC Realty Company. Won’t they be able to sell our house for more money? What makes you different?
We’re glad you asked. We realize we have to earn your business. Truth be told, on the MLS (where real estate agents search for listings), every listing looks the same. Where we can shine and define who we are is through how we interact with you and how we can market your property. It’s a fact that today’s buyer starts weeks, and even months, in advance, searching available properties for sale online before ever contacting an agent. Read that again — that is BEFORE any real estate agent or brokerage is involved. Bottom line: when you’re ready to sell, you need to be found! As an independent brokerage, we excel in the maximum use of today’s technology, while providing personal, boutique-style service.
- Showcase Listing on Realtor.com: Your home will stand out from the general population. Showcase listings allow more and larger photos that let your home get noticed.
- Professional Photos: Those photos mean EVERYTHING! If they are dark, unfocused or grainy, your house can be passed by in a second and thought of as dingy. We will not let that happen by providing quality, accurate images. I cannot stress enough how important this is.
- Personalized Domain of your Address: We will setup a custom website for your address. For example if your address is 123 Main St, you will be able to go to your web browser and type in www.123MainSt.com and it will go to a dedicated sales page with a video slideshow, photos and the option for someone to print a flyer. This will also optimize web searches for folks searching for your street or zip code.
- Quality 4″ Cedar Post Yard Sign w/Lighting: We believe in quality! For example, we make all of our yard sign frames using 4 inch cedar posts. This will definitely stand out for those walking or driving by. In addition we add solar lighting so that even after dark, you will be seen. Our metal signs are also clean and clear — it won’t have two or three names and multiple phone numbers.
- Passer-By Instant Property Info via Text: A perfect pairing with our luxury cedar yard post is our text-back service. This allows someone to text a code and receive instant access to your dedicated web presence. This will be sized specifically for their mobile device and easy to read. Prospective buyers can view photos, a slideshow and receive all the relevant information without having to chase down an agent or office phone number. With the common use of smartphones, there is no excuse not to serve your buyer prospects instantly.
- Centralized Showing Service Account:This should be automatic, however, I have worked with other agents that do not use the showing service to save a few dollars. You want to use a showing service for a variety of reasons:
- You can easily and quickly approve showings from your mobile device or computer.
- You can be notified of feedback after a showing and other seller-accessed reports.
- You can block off days that you want to halt showings and choose when to turn them back on.
- And finally, it can offer peace of mind that a human on the other end is there for direct contact for assistance with coordinating showing schedules.
- Digital Lockbox (SUPRA) for controlled access: This handy lockbox logs each time the box is accessed with the day, time and agent id. This works along with the Centralized Showing Service to also observe blocked times when showings are not allowed. When combination locks are used instead, agents with the access code may enter anytime with no record to make you aware of this.
- Professional Home Staging Consultation: As mentioned in our Selling Your Home tips, we strongly recommend the services of a professional stager. We will connect you with a staging expert for a free consultation.
- Open Houses: After everything is ready to roll and your home has been on the active market for a week or so, we will hold our first open house. We will make sure to feature your open house on our website, on Realtor.com and the MLS for other agents to see and bring their buyers. Depending on the foot traffic we will watch over time and hold additional open houses, as deemed necessary, to make sure your home gets the exposure it deserves.
Questions? Something missing? No worries, give us a shout and we’ll be happy to answer.